Hear from William Harris, Director of Enviropod Inc and Mr. Wayne Rosenbaum, Environmental Attorney
The 45 minute webinar will discuss :
1. Proposed laws before Congress that prevent plastic pellet discharge into waterways that you need to pay attention to .
2. New regulations that identify plastic pellets as a “pollutant of concern” requiring mitigation by NPDES Permit owner / operators.
3. The current and pending plastic reduction regulations in California.
4. About Enviropod LittaTrap. The tested and approved solution that’s easy and cost-effective to deploy.
5. How one plastic manufacturer successfully caught 200,000 nurdles in 12 months and other success stories.
William Harris, Director of Sales for North America at Enviropod Inc- who over the last 40 years has successfully introduced a variety of innovative stormwater treatment technologies for use in private and public sector markets as well as industrial clients throughout the USA. In addition, Mr. Harris has extensive knowledge in regulatory requirements.
Wayne Rosenbaum has been in the industry for over 30 years and represents the Industrial Environmental Association in California (https://ieaca.org/) as well as his own law firm at Environmental Law Group, LLC (https://envirolawyer.com/)